Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Risk....

So, anyone who knows me, knows that I'm not a betting person. Yeah, I'll place big wagers on things I know, like the fact that the average American walks the distance from New York to Miami every year, or a ball made of glass will bounce higher than a ball made of rubber. But betting on the unknown was never something I've been able to really, really embrace.

But, it's 2009, and what with all the change going on, I figured I'd better get on the bandwagon. And what better way to display my inner comedian/snarkster/drama queen than to put it in writing? Because most people believe what they read anyway, right?

So here I am: multitasking as usual - writing a blog while teaching my 7-year old how to tease a black barbie head's synthetic hair and baking a banging batch of chocolate chip cookies (I should probably start taking photos of my food). I'm also planning dinner at this moment - something with spicy turkey italian sausage, spinach, eggs and asiago cheese that would pair well with a New Zealand Sauvingnon Blanc. Oh, did I mention that I'm also a self-proclaimed foodie? Yeah, I just did.

And I'm taking a risk. Putting myself out there, if you will. Some of my close friends and family members will tell you that under the poised exterior is a riot waiting to happen.

Well the riot has been unleashed. Strap on your helmets and breastplates because, yo - some shit is about to go DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment